What is Fat-Freeze?
WYO ENT is your local provider for the very popular CoolSculpting “fat-freezing” procedure. This new-age, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment utilizes controlled cooling to make stubborn fat disappear! When all other efforts have failed you, don’t lose hope. Contact WYO ENT for your private consultation that will put you on track for fast undeniable results.
This is not a new technology, but truth remains that fat-freezing procedures are still relatively less opted for by the common man. This is formally known as Cryolipolysis. CoolSculpting has been approved by the FDA in the year 2010 and gained attention when it was found useful in spot fat reduction. The procedure involves the use of cooling panels that work to crystallize your fat cells situated beneath your skin.
It causes a mild discomfort along with a minor suction and cooling sensation. The fat cells are more sensitive to the decreased temperature hence they die and are passed out of the body through its natural processes. This makes it ideal for spot reduction and problem areas such as:
- Love handles
Results of Coolsculpting
- Results may not be visible for at least 4 weeks. You will witness visible and major fat loss around week 8. By the 12th week your skin will smooth out and start looking attractive.
- One requires a few treatment sessions to get to optimum results, so the more treatments a patient goes through the more visible the results would be for them.
- This is not a weight reduction program or surgery. It is superficial and targets the problem areas that are left unaffected by years of diet and exercise. Hence, this is ideal for people who seek minor changes in their body to be able to fit in their favorite dress or denims.
- This procedure is however permanent as long as one keeps in mind to follow a healthy lifestyle and workout regime. A strong focus on one’s nutrition and exercise is must to maintain its effects for a long time.
WHEN to consider Coolsculpting?
- During or at the start of vacations
- When you see summer weddings approaching
- It is generally advised to schedule a session 3 months in advance
This is a noninvasive procedure; therefore risks associated with it are very low
- Occasional contour irregularities may occur
- Minimal swelling is common
At WYO ENT you will meet with our most skilled and expert professionals that take care of your contouring and beautifying needs. You have nothing to worry about when you are with WYO ENT by your side with its state of the art technology and proven excellence in a wide variety of medical procedures